Pricing and terms
Bespoke plans tailored to meet your needs
The Dogfather offers a variety of services and greater detail can be discussed upon enquiry. Dom (aka The Dogfather) will arrange a meeting with you and your dog to discuss the services and the team in more detail. He’ll then create a bespoke plan, tailored to your dog’s and your needs.
All Clients receive a detailed invoice at the end of each month with their statement and payment can be made easily through online banking or bank transfer.
A full terms and conditions contract is sent out to all new clients on registration.
Other important information
- The Dogfather will only walk neutered dogs.
- All dogs need to be micro-chipped and on regular deworming and flea treatments.
- All dogs will be given a Dogfather ID tag when in our care.
- We are unable to walk bitches that are in season.
- Clients can manage their schedule and bookings via The Dogfather portal from laptop, tablet or mobile phones.
- The Dogfather Ltd and its carers have full public liability insurance and have been trained in dog first aid.